The Endangered Languages Documentation Programme (ELDP) annual grant round is now open. ELDP supports the linguistic documentation of endangered languages worldwide.
Our key objectives are
- to support the documentation of as many endangered languages as possible
- to encourage fieldwork on endangered languages
- to create a repository of resources for linguistics, social science, and the language communities
- to make the documentary collections freely available
The types of grant available are
- Small Grants of up to £10,000
- Individual Graduate Scholarships
- Individual Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Major Documentation Projects
- Legacy Materials Grants
You can find detailed guidelines about the scope of our programme, the different grant types and eligibility criteria in the ‘Our Grants’ section of our website www.eldp.net.
All applications must be submitted online. You can access the application forms through our website: http://www.eldp.net/en/our+grants/apply/.
Applications must be submitted by 15th January, 5pm GMT and applicants will be notified of the result by 15th June 2019.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with ELDP at firstname.lastname@example.org.